I’m sharing two easy recipes for you to meal prep all week long! These recipes pack a ton of protein, veggies, and flavor to keep you from feeling bored. Are you ready for healthy eating all week long?
1. Hard boil 6-8 eggs for the week. These are easy protein sources that you can eat all week long! Scoop out the yolk if you’re not into it, but I guarentee that the extra protein and fat will be good for you.
2. Cut up and grill your favorite veggies. I used green beans, edamame, carrots, and peas. Easy to make and low on the cals.
3. Mix it all together with some greens. For this I would incorporate spinach and mixed greens to get some variety and extra green stuff into your diet!
4. Top with spicy sauce (sriracha), pepper, and any other spices you desire. This is what keeps it interesting my friend.
On to the next one…
Vegetable Fried Brown Rice
This is too easy and I’m almost embarrassed to post this recipe.
1. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Crack 2-4 eggs directly into the pan.
2. Add the brown rice and stir fry for a few minutes.
3. Cut up veggies and add to the mix with some soy sauce.
4. Remove from heat and add salt, pepper, and serve!
Now, there are no excuses to not meal prep this week! Looking for more ideas? Check out, Meal Prep Made Easy.
What are your favorite, easy lunch and dinner recipes?