Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Here’s a last minute recipe for you to make for the party people tonight or just for you. Make it in just three easy steps. 🙂
This recipe is inspired by one of my Top Five Healthier Super Bowl recipes, Mini Pepper Nachos with Corn, Black Beans and Avocado from Closet Cooking.
- 1 1/3 cup corn (fresh or canned)
- 1 1/3 cup black beans
- 1 1/3 cup pico de gallo
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pound mini peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or Daiya, dairy-free cheese)
- Garnish with extra cheese and cilantro
- Mix the corn, black beans, pico de gallo and avocado in a big bowl. Spice it up with some salt and pepper.
2. Arrange the peppers on a baking sheet, scoop the filling in the pepper before you eat it all up
3. In the oven, broil until the cheese has melted, for about 4-6 minutes. Garnish with cheese and cilantro
Munch on this tasty snack between your beers. If you enjoyed this recipe, like it, share it, and make it with ALL of your friends.