I know, I know it’s been a long time since I last posted. Here’s a quick and easy healthy breakfast recipe for the weekend!
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bites
Healthy baked oatmeal bursting with crunchy peanut butter and banana!
Makes 6-8 servings
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon (or more) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 large egg
- 2 medium bananas, one mashed well with a fork and one sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease a medium sized casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add the milk, egg, 2 mashed bananas, peanut butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased dish. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until your desired consistency is reached. I cooked mine the entire 30 minutes and it is almost bar-like.
- Refrigerate overnight or eat right away! In the morning, drizzle over melted peanut butter and let cool or harden before serving.
6 thoughts on “Oatmeal PB Banana Bites”
Mmmmm!!!! This sounds wonderful!!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone
These sound delicious
Thanks, they are! Tasty healthy breakfast treat for sharing too.
Wow these look awesome!