These are my favorite blueberry muffins to make on Sunday mornings when you can wake up slow, make a delicious breakfast, and share a steaming pot of coffee.
As promised in my last post, Dark Chocolate and Almond Butter Oatmeal Muffins, here is my recipe for oatmeal blueberry muffins.
These muffins are just bursting with flavor and full of goodness. When you have extra time in the morning to bake them… do it! They’re good for heating up during the week too.
There is a lot of cinnamon in these muffins – crispy, but not burnt!
- 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal
- 3/4 cup of blueberries
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon… lots of it
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease muffin pan.
3. Mix the dry ingredients well in a large bowl. Add wet ingredients.
4. Toss in the blueberries!
5. Pour batter into muffin tins until 2/3 full. Place in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool in muffin tins once removed from the oven. Enjoy warm!
Stay posted for more recipes and adventures in this tiny little NYC apartment. To the left is the “petite” oven and tiny kitchen space I will be working with… Yes, Vivi is moving into the city!!
Send suggestions, comments, and recos my way on my Facebook page.
4 thoughts on “Blueberry Vanilla Protein Muffins”
Can’t wait to make these!
Thank you! 🙂 Let me know what you think when you make them.