What if I told you that you could make a protein rich and delicious breakfast for the rest of the week in only 30 minutes by following these five steps?
I’ll make this post short and sweet.
Tasty Egg Muffins in Five Steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut up your favorite veggies – I cut up yellow, red, green peppers, as well as a handful of cherry tomatoes and slices of red onion.
2. Sauté the veggies with some olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
3. Crack 3-4 eggs in a measuring cup, whisk, and most importantly, add in the sautéed veggies.
4. Grease the muffin tin with cooking spray and pour the mix in.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy warm, or refrigerate to heat up for the rest of the week!
You’re done! Easy and delicious. These egg muffins have a good amount of protein, fiber, and nutrients.
I might add that the taste level would kick up a notch with your favorite cheese or meat like breakfast sausage, if you’re into that kind of thing.
Let me know what you think by liking or commenting below! Don’t forget to follow @vivieimpara on Instagram for more pictures – Vivi is moving into the city!